Monday, January 7, 2013

In the beginning...

In honor of the new year, and to formally announce that I intend to claw my way out of the mental wasteland that I've inhabited since getting home from Ukraine (I like to refer to it as my "I-had-two-babies-in-20-months-and-adopted-a-special-needs-orphan-in-the-middle" phase, lol), I'm starting a new family blog so that everyone who wants to keep up with us can, and without the albatross of Facebook to distract me from things I really need to be doing with my life.  I'm jettisoning Facebook because it ends up being a collossal timesucker for me, and too often I get irritated when I'm on it anyway.  So, there you have it. ;)  I'll post pics of the kids and updates on our adventures, as well as random ruminations when the mood strikes.  Hope 2013 is treating you right!  Further up and further in!

No comments:

Post a Comment